Good for business. Good for the community.
Evergreen has been a force in the improvement of the North Brooklyn economy since it was founded in 1984, offering a wide range of business services and acting as an advocate for local business interests. But we can’t do it alone—we need your help to continue to ensure that the needs of local industrial businesses are met.
Your tax-deductible contribution, combined with our public and private funding supports us in our efforts to provide high-quality business services to the industrial firms in North Brooklyn.
Membership in Evergreen is not only good for the business community; it’s good for your business, too! Evergreen members enjoy benefits such as:
- Preferred business services
- Listing in Evergreen online Business Directory with a link to your firm’s website
- Bi-weekly newsletter highlighting new programs, services and upcoming events
- Discounted Annual Celebration tickets
- The satisfaction that your support is being applied towards a great local cause!
Join Evergreen now–it’s a tax deductible donation! The membership application is available here: Evergreen Membership Application.
Large corporations that are not headquartered in North Brooklyn (banks, utilities)
* Includes a logo on the website and opportunity to submit content for e and print newsletters.
North Brooklyn businesses over 3 employees and over $600,000 in sales
Firms up to 3 employees and/or up to $600,000 in sales
Individuals, sole proprietors and firms up to 2 employees
If you prefer to pay by check, download a membership application here. Mail completed application and check to:
2 Kingsland Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11211
Contact Leah Archibald at 718-388-7287 x168 or email@example.com if you have any membership questions.