Kosciuszko Bridge (K-Bridge) Project – Procurement Opportunities for Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Local Businesses
Interested in offering your products and services to the Project Team? It’s not too late!! More than $70 million of the Kosciuszko Bridge project (Phase 1) has been allocated for small businesses as part of our Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program. The project team is actively recruiting DBE-certified businesses. If you meet this criterion and are interested in working on this historic project, please contact Julia Maxwell at Julia.Maxwell@skanska.com.
Here are some of the needed work areas that have been identified:
– Furnishing and Installation of Reinforcement Steel
– Hauling and Disposal of Concrete/Asphalt
– Hauling and Disposal of Contaminated/Hazardous Materials
– Furnishing and Delivery of Fill Materials
– Electrical Materials Supply
– Design Services
– Concrete Supply
– Asbestos Abatement
For additional information on the project please contact Karen Nieves at 718-388-7287 ext 160 or email@example.com.