Evergreen’s Spring ‘Company Culture’ Workshop Series
A Free Five-Session Seminar beginning on May 2, 2019
Peter Drucker famously said that culture eats strategy for breakfast. Entrepreneurs who’ve started their company without intentionally creating the right corporate environment will struggle to achieve even the most inspiring vision. Stepping back to reassess what that culture can be is vital to succeeding. This series is an excellent opportunity for business owners to revisit their culture guidelines if they have them or finally put them in place if they do not.
Join us and Holly Howard founder of the small business consultancy ‘Ask Holly How’ for this five-week seminar that will help you define critical elements of your corporate company culture and create an action plan to implement it. Here is what will be covered:
- Understand that culture is not about amenities, but rather about the environment and systems within your business
- Clearly define the company purpose, values, and leadership philosophy
- Create an action plan to implement corporate culture guidelines
- Reflect on the current leadership and where it must stretch to build this corporate culture
- Asses how to navigate change and grow your company
Business owners with no less than six months or much more experience (including legacy businesses) who feel like they don’t have a company culture or who are interested in building or reshaping their company culture. Businesses that are both B2B and B2C are encouraged to apply. The course is intended for business owners or key decision makers that have the capacity to affect this aspect of the business.
The course is free but seats are limited. The application can be found here. Applications are due by April 15, 2019.
Full details and instructor bio can be found here.
Please direct any questions about this course or the application to Natalie Vichnevsky.
This program is made possible by the generous support of ITAC.