COVID-19 Self-testing for Your Business
Self-testing is the process by which a patient collects their own specimen via a non-invasive nasal swab or “self-swabbing”. Their trained team of self-testers will guide patients through the registration and self-swab process that is completely contact-free. The COVID-19 test is a standard PCR test, which tests if COVID-19 is present at the time of the self-swab. Collecting the specimen is quick and painless, and results are available within 2-3 days!
- Testing is confidential and at no cost
- No insurance or ID required
- Results will be available in 2-3 days
- Priority will be given to host sites that can ensure that at least 30 tests will be collected per day on site.
- Companies can host the self-testing team on a single day, or as many days a week provided 30 minimum tests are taken per day