Internship at Evergreen – Fall 2018
Evergreen (Your North Brooklyn Business Exchange) is an industrial development nonprofit that promotes the development and retention of manufacturing, wholesale, creative production, and logistics companies located in North Brooklyn. Evergreen is currently seeking research and outreach interns to assist in collecting and analyzing data on businesses and their issues, and tracking trends in industrial Greenpoint, Williamsburg, and Bushwick.
- Conducting door to door surveys to solicit information from local businesses
- Inputting collected information into survey monkey and Evergreen’s database
- Using data collected, analyze and create summary report on findings
- Conducting related research on local economic conditions and neighborhood demographics
- Other related research and assignments as they arise
Applicants should be working towards a graduate or undergraduate degree and also be proficient in Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Adobe suite and GIS/mapping a plus.
This internship will begin October 1, 2018 and will last approximately 8 weeks with an opportunity to extend. Interns will earn $15.00 per hour, and will work between 15-25 hours per week. The ideal candidate will have an interest in economic development or real estate. Interns will report to Leah Archibald, Executive Director, Karen Nieves, Manager of Business Expansion and Retention and Natalie Vichnevsky, Manager, Entrepreneurship Services.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Fall 2018 Internship in the subject line.