NYC Property Owners — Benchmarking Refresher Webinar for Registered Properties
**NOTE: This session is for NYC property owners that have properties registered in the system. This refresher is tailored for buildings that have already been benchmarked in the past.
The NYC Benchmarking Law requires owners of large buildings to annually measure their energy and water consumption in a process called benchmarking.This special refresher walks you through the steps you need to take to submit your 2020 data well in advance of the May 1st deadline.
Here is what will be covered:
- Review property details for accuracy (Property type cannot be “other“)
- Request 2020 energy usage data Upload from Con Edison
- Confirm National Grid and DEP automatic uploads (if applicable)
- Share with DEP for water (if required to report water for the first time)
- Reminder to request and obtain Fuel Oil data (if applicable)
- Confirm energy data upload from Con Edison
- Confirm Water data upload and meter settings from DEP
- Confirm oil data entries
- Run error check and submit your benchmarking report to The City of New York
March 11, 2021
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
If you have any questions please contact Karen Nieves.